Alpinestars Atem V3 2 Piece Leather Suit
Incorporating a host of protection and performance innovations the CE certified Alpinestars Atem v3 Suit is constructed from premium, supple leather and is ideal for track or street use. With technologies developed and extensively tested in MotoGP, the Atem Suit fuses exclusive ergonomic styling and class-leading protective technology.
- Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather accordion panels on the lumbar area, back, knees and elbows for superb comfort and performance fit and ease of movement on the bike.
- Features Alpinestars Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Strategically placed perforation panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation and internal airflow.
- Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet CE standard performance requirements.
- Class-leading protective capabilities - internally and externally - with:
- Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offering lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
- Alpinestars' new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector, which is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) knee protection and GP knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- Chest and back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Snap connections allow integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for critical spinal protection.
- Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
- Ergonomically engineered 'Arshield' reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee for critical seam reinforcement.
- MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
- Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
- Interior leg and cuffs feature taslon fiber closures to keep suit firmly situated on body.
- Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments with hook and loop grip closure for durability.
- Removable multi-panel lining and new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of documents.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.