THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Alpinestars Challenger Leather 2 Piece Motorcycle Suit Black/White/Red
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
Versatile and comfortable, the Challenger Two-Piece is constructed from premium leather and incorporates a host of CE certified protection and comfort features. With extensive stretch inserts for a contoured fit and perforation panels for cooling performance, this suit is ideal if your passion is performance riding.
- Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for superb abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on arms, elbows and crotch for excellent contoured fit.
- Leather accordion stretch panels on knees and lumbar rear for a convenient and close fit in various riding positions, plus accordion ploy-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows for enhancing movement.
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
- Track-developed 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
- CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offer class-leading impact protection.
- One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
- Anatomically profiled external TPR shoulder protection for abrasion resistance.
- Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- Chest pad compartments with poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory).
- Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh neck panel for excellent cooling.
- Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
- External zippered pockets plus inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
- Velcro® and D-ring waist adjusters, plus full circumference waist zipper to safely and securely attach the Challenger Jacket or other Alpinestars leather jackets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off road. As well as the riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars' devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger Decosta, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars is worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for Formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air Race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes an advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and world Superbike and will eventually be released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage Of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower stella alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo's home town of Asolo, in Northern Italy. Stella alpina means, well, "Alpine Star" in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every sport they touch, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button's racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars' motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
A Technical Approach To Motorcycle Clothing
Alpinestars have always taken a technical, practical approach to motorcycle clothing. The fact that their clothes look amazing as well is a bonus! Always at the forefront of technology in motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars have already debuted an inventive electronic airbag system that is in use in professional, international motorcycle championships. With clever features such as data logging and a dual-charge inflation module, you can expect this technology to make its way to Alpinestars riders on the streets before too long.
Great Alpinestars Clothing At Infinity Motorcycles
At Infinity Motorcycles, we go far out of our way to get the best prices on our motorcycle clothing range, and we pass these prices on to our customers. That's how we can offer the best Alpinestars clothing at a great price!
These are some of our most popular, best-loved Alpinestars motorcycle clothes.
The Alpinestars Spartan Glove is well loved because of its simple functionality, great fit and good price.
The Alpinestars Web Gore-Tex Boots are another great waterproof option from Alpinestars, and rank among our most popular motorcycle boots.
Finally, our Alpinestars Challenger Leather One Piece caters handily to anyone looking for a one piece leather motorcycle suit.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
- Remove armour and close zippers.
- Remove any lining and wash separately at a low temperature on a normal cycle.
- Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
- Wash with a mild detergent on a low temperature setting.
- Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after Alpinestars Clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 01276 63738. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more great deals from other top brands.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.