Alpinestars GP Plus 2 Piece Leather Suit
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars GP Plus 2 Piece Leather Suit
An aggressively designed, premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for track or street riding, the Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Suit is anatomically profiled to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS), this comfortable and versatile leather suit can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
- Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium 1.
- 3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- Newly designed knee construction for improved anatomical fit and flexibility features replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grips for customized and secure fitment and developed for the ultimate in feel and sensitivity on track.
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch panels in key articulation areas on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
- Features Alpinestars' Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- High-density perforations on chest, arm and legs offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- Sleeve and ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
- Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for excellent levels of breathability and comfort.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees and shoulders feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Alpinestars' new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
- The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate in spinal protection.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars' Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade).
- Race profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Alpinestars developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
- Full lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
- Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort.
- Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Premium YKK? fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- Internal water-resistant wallet/document pocket.
- White, Red
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Perforated
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.