Alpinestars GP Pro R2 Leather Gloves
- Constructed from supple and durable full grain cow and goat leather associated with kangaroo leather on palm.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, ventilated fourchettes keep hands cool.
- Ergonomic- engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palms.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mould construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- Moulded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation. Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Internal surface hand and thumb lining made with DuPont Kevlar fibre.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth Finger Bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb reinforcement.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip allows the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
- Printed logos.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.