Alpinestars HT Heat Tech Vest
3 interest-free payments of £98.16 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars HT Heat Tech Vest
The HT Heat Tech Vest features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions. The smart system has a double system for optimum performance in cold weather; a manual control via an LED button with three pre-set heat settings and an automatic heating control system.
- The automatic heating control system has a temperature sensor embedded inside the vest to continuously check the rider’s temperature in order to provide and maintain the pre-set heating temperature for supreme riding comfort
- Smartphone Alpinestars Heat Tech App (as used on Alpinestars Heat Tech gloves) for turning the vest ON/OFF and to precisely set and control the internal temperature via a Bluetooth® connection
- Dual power: the vest can be plugged to the bike battery or used with the high performance 12v Lithium Battery (included with the vest) for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System
- The four heating panels are strategically positioned on the chest, lower back and back of the neck for optimum heating performance
- The vest is constructed from a blend of soft materials (polyester/stretch) optimized for enhanced rider comfort
- The front closure features an asymmetric angled zipper for reduced material bulk when worn under other layers
- The vest is equipped with a pocket on the bottom right side to safely and securely store the battery
- There is a visible button on the bottom right side that activates the heating system
- Internal soft brushed mesh panels cover the Graphene heating plackets for enhanced rider comfort
- The rear is elongated for greater coverage and protection from the elements in the riding positions
- Reflective prints on back and front
- Clothing Features
Alpinestars Men's Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.
Great product, very warm, great service from Infinity
Looks pricey but actually really good value - many other heated vests need you to buy extra leads and batteries and the price rises quickly. This one has all you need for using the vest off the bike and on the bike (including lead to fit DIN connector). It's pretty stylish, very comfortable and well made. Warms up almost instantly and top setting is very quickly too hot. You need a relatively tight fitting version to maximise the heat - I have a 44 inch chest (106cm) and got the XL - it fits well. Battery is 3300mAh and lasts about 4 hours, takes 2 hours to charge. Infinity Motorcycles provided next day delivery at no cost. Very happy with the purchase and the buying experience.