Alpinestars Kira Ladies 1 Piece Leather Suit
Featuring a new optimized female fit design that has been engineered especially for women and a purpose-developed back hump for the anatomical demands of female riders, the Alpinestars Stella Kira Leather Suit has a premium leather chassis for comfort and durability. With extensive ergonomic four-way stretch panels for a highly adaptive fit, the fully CE-certified Stella Kira has double leather reinforcement in strategic areas while featuring class-leading protective features inside and out.
- Anatomically profiled and body engineered for a fully optimized female fit
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm high grade leather
- Extensive accordion stretch panels offer improved movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch fabric comfort panels on sleeves, crotch and chest areas further improve performance fit and feel
- New ergonomic back hump is profiled for a woman rider's anatomy and is developed for airflow and performance at speed
- Pre-curved arm and leg construction to reduce fatigue and improve comfort
- Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders, elbow, knee
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon HR-K hip protector
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Removable and replaceable SPORT knee slider
- Zippered ventilations of the chest for cooling airflow and ventilation
- Localized perforations are strategically positioned for improved ventilation
- Stitched leather graphic detailing and printed logos for unique styling
- Calf expansion gusset caters to a wide range of lower legs sizes for fit and comfort
- Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction complete with grippy texture on the inside allows the rider to better hug the bike's contact area, thus reducing fatigue and improving control
- Removable mesh full inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- Stretch textile cuff and calf adjustment system for close and secure fit
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.