Alpinestars Missile Ignition Tech-Air Ready Leather Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars Missile Ignition Tech-Air Ready Leather Jacket
Constructed from highly durable full grain bovine leather, the Missile Ignition Leather Jacket has extensive stretch panels and accordions for superior levels of rider comfort. Tech-Air® compatible, this jacket also offers class-leading impact protection and armor with high levels of abrasion resistance.
Tech-Air® compatible. The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced riding fatigue and excellent comfort on the bike.
- Large perforated leather panels with reinforced stitching for maximum ventilation.
- Localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- Integrated padding for increased rider comfort.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Fixed mesh inner liner for improved rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for secure storage of valuables.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Comfort fabric on collar.
- Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and elbows for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.