Alpinestars RT-8 Gore-Tex Boots
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars RT-8 Gore-Tex Boots
The RT-8s are made from a hybrid of microfibre and synthetic high resistance textile laminated with seamless PU, combining for a highly breathable and durable shoe that is compact enough to fit effortlessly under your trouser.
The boots are integrated with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, which provides an impenetrable barrier from wind and rain for guaranteed dry feet, but also allows interior humidity to escape to keep you comfortable and sweat-free.
CE certified for motorcycle riding, the boots rock a reinforced heel counter and toe box, alongside an additional layer at the shin pad and shin reinforcements for superior protection against abrasion and knocks. Alpinestars' Transversal Protection Frame technology, or TPF for short, is incorporated into the boot, which consists of a transversal metal plate at the front of the shoe to provide necessary support on the footrest whilst minimising the risk of lateral crushing.
These boots are purpose-built to cover all bases whether worn for long-distance touring or short-distance urban riding. The new rubber sole allows unmatched protection and comfort while walking on all manner of terrain and the innovative instep fast lace adjuster and volume adjustment system allows a precise fit around your foot for unreal levels of comfort and retention.
- RT-8 has a full Gore-Tex membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability
- Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts
- The innovative instep fast lace adjuster controls the instep volume of the boot for precise fitment and retention
- New sole unit for optimal protection and walking comfort
- Innovative internal volume adjustment system
- The boot opening is managed by lateral zip mounted on an elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and keep free the boot flexion
- Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability
- Optimized upper construction comfort associated with a Gore-Tex® membrane
- CE Certified
- Alpinestars integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort
- Boot Features
- Long Boot, CE Approved, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Zip Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.