Alpinestars SMX-1R Boots -Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars SMX-1R Boots -Black
Alpinestars SMX-1R Boot - Black
The Alpinestars SMX-1R Boots are a pair of ankle stunt boots based on the SMX-6 Boots but in a shorter shaft. Combining the protection and features found in Alpinestar's range, the SMX1 R boots are constructed from lightweight abrasion-resistant microfiber and reinforced with TPU protectors for optimum protection. These boots feature a rubber compound sole with superior grip and accordion flex zones to give support and control: feel rest assured that you will ride in comfort and protection throughout your journey.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and
- maneuverability on and off the bike
- Front VELCRO® brand closures offer a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex Strap features TPR puller for ease of use
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with VELCRO® brand closures and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Alpinestars brand.DOWNLOAD
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.