Alpinestars SP-8 Ladies Leather Gloves
Alpinestars SP-8 Motorcycle Gloves
The Alpinestars SP-8 motorcycle gloves are a great choice for sports riding. They deliver high levels of protection without compromising your comfort. The cuff of these motorbike gloves have a Lycra panel to give a personalised but secure fit. The cuff and finger sidewalls are perforated to increase airflow and breathability. This will keep your hands nice and cool and reduce the build-up of sweat. These Alpinestars gloves are constructed from full-grain leather that gives a lightweight feel. But this leather is also highly resistant to abrasions. The moulded polymer knuckle protection and Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge are designed and tested to give protection in the event of a fall.
- Full-grain leather construction for flexibility and abrasion resistance
- The thumb, wrist, finger, palm and back of the hand is reinforced with EVA foam padding
- Moulded polymer knuckle protector
- Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge designed to stop finger separation during a fall
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls to increase airflow and breathability
- Elasticated wrist for a secure and comfortable fit with a Velcro cuff closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.