Alpinestars T-SP X Superair Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £56.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Alpinestars T-SP X Superair Jacket
With unsurpassed levels of internal climate control, thanks to the extensive mesh paneling on the torso, arms and upper chest, the lightweight T-SP X Superair Jacket is also protective and delivers optimum abrasion resistance thanks to its 600D poly-fabric construction. This Jacket has a tailored sport fit and is Tech-Air® ready; it has been engineered to accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
- Technical mesh panels for optimised ventilation and maximum airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfibre edging plus 3D textured fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – A class.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade. Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors for optimal levels of protection against impacts.
- Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armour is highly flexible and breathable, and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
- Sport fit – highly pre-curved body and arms for enhanced performance.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Volume adjusters on sleeve to reduce material bunching.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two inner pockets and a waterproof chest for real-world practicality.
- Connection loops allow attachment to any pant with a waist belt.
- Reflective details.
- Clothing Features
Alpinestars Men's Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.