Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar Jacket
Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar Jacket
The new Alpinestars Valparaiso V3 Drystar jacket and trousers are an adaptable adventure suit built for all-weather riding. As the latest version of their tech-touring range, the Valparaiso V3 boasts a new anatomically profiled design that fits tighter to your body for increased aerodynamics and more effective protection to your body.
The suit's advanced 'Jet Ventilation System' comprises of two large zippered air vents on the torso and back, with additional two-way entry points at the sleeves. Both the superb Drystar waterproof membrane and long-sleeve thermal liner are both removable and can be worn independently from the outer jacket. This means you can keep your waterproof and thermal layers on in the winter, but take them off when its hot and dry in the summer.
Amidst the other features of the jacket are homologated CE level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows, adjustments at the waist, sleeve and lower torso for a customised fit, and a collar extension to tuck into your helmet for greater cover. If you're after a touring suit with a sporty edge, the Valparaiso V3 is for you.
- New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear resistant fabric main chassis plus reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
- Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets and a large rear utility pocket.
- New ventilation system on upper chest area plus an air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
- Ventilation system on sleeves for even more cooling airflow.
- Superior Airflow front panel on main zipper to ensure unrivalled air intake on the front of the jacket.
- Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
- Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
- Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.
- Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
- Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
- Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
- Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.