Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket
Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket
Alpinestars have continued their pursuit of offering riders motorcycle gear that provides everything they could want. No matter their style, be it city riding, sports touring or dealing with the heaviest conditions possible the Yokohama will be a fantastic jacket for keeping you warm, comfortable and protected.
The textile jacket uses multi-material and laminated to lock in warmth whilst keeping out the cold air while the Drystar construction is waterproof and is designed to prevent water from entering the jacket. The poly-textile used in the Yokohama is also protective against abrasions and tear resistant. And when the cold is really getting to you the jacket has a removable thermal liner that includes a mesh collar. And with cold weather comes poor visibility so to keep you visible the jacket features reflective detailing on the front, back and the sleeves.
But when the weather does start clearing the Yokohama has a ventilation system that uses large zip closure intakes on the chest and the arms to pull in cooling fresh air. Air exhausts on the back of the jacket allow this cold airflow out of the jacket to stop you from becoming too hot. And thanks to the zipper closures you can decide whether you want to be warm or cooler.
For peace of mind the Yokohama has CE-certified should and elbow protectors but if you want to add even more protection the jacket has compartments to allow the fitting of Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors. And you’ll be able to safely carry all your belongings thanks to 2 deep pockets on the front of the jacket; and they are waterproof to keep them even safer.
The Yokohama is another fantastic jacket from Alpinestars and will be a perfect companion for whatever your journey. Its mix of fantastic cold and hot weather protection and all the mod cons to make it super reliable whether you are riding to work in a cold autumn morning or braving blizzards.
- Waterproof laminated poly-textile multi-material construction
- Soft textile and 3D Mesh high collar
- Ventilation system with large zippered air intakes on chest and arms
- Rear exhaust vents
- Removable thermal inner liner
- Long sleeved and mesh collar inner thermal liner
- CE-Certified shoulder and elbow protectors
- Compartments designed for Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors
- 2 front deep pockets that are waterproof and feature waterproof zippers
- Fit and volume adjusters on the sleeves and waist to give personalised fit
- Reflective detailing on the front, back and the sleeves
- Internal 360 waist zip to connect the jacket to any Alpinestars trousers
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.