THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Arai Quantum-ST Contest Helmet Black/White
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
Arai Quantum-ST Motorcycle Helmet:
Arai have created a successor to their popular Quantum helmet. The Quantum ST is made for riders serious about sports performance and touring comfort. The shell of the Quantum ST has been redesigned to offer significantly more space around the chin for greater comfort. But the 3 layers of Super Fibre and special fibre mean that this helmet will also keep you protected. This fibre design also keeps the helmet lightweight without compromising protection.
Two inlet ducts work to guide a supply of fresh cool air into the helmet. But this air does not get stuck in the helmet to become warm and making the helmet stuffy. Vents on the top rear of the helmet and on the sides exhaust air out of the helmet to keep you cool.
For a fantastic helmet that offers Arai’s high standard of performance and protection you won’t go wrong with the Quantum ST.
- Outer shell is made from two layers of Super fibre with a middle layer of special fibre to give incredibly high strength whilst keeping it lightweight
- Hyper ridge on the base of the helmet reinforces the shell to be stronger and more rigid
- Single-piece multiple density EPS foam liner for added shock absorption
- Vents on the top of the helmet work alongside rear and side vents to give a fresh supply of cool air whilst exhausting old warm air
- Interior can be removed and is safe to wash
- Retractable chin spoiler guides wind around the helmet and reduces wind noise
- Wider aperture to give increased peripheral vision
- The ST is longer in the front and back by 5mm than the original Quantum; and with cheek pads that can be personalised to your size you can find a fit perfect for you
- Comes prepared for use with Arai's Pro Shade System
All Arai Helmets we sell are official, UK supplied models with a 5 year warranty. We are Arai DNA dealers and all of our branches have trained staff who can advise with your Arai purchase.
The Arai Difference You might be wondering why anyone would pay over £500 for an Arai helmet that meets the same standard as a £50 lid. It's a question we are asked in our branches practically every day. The answer is simply that "Arai Helmets are different!".
From the off, Arai is not a corporation run by a board of directors who are only interested in profit. Arai is currently run by Akhito Arai, who took over from his father, Michio, who in turn took over from his father, Hirotake, the founder of Arai Helmets. Honour is important in Japanese culture, so the Arai family name on every helmet is a good indicator that there hasn't been any corner cutting!
In Europe, crash helmets need only pass CE-2205 to be deemed safe enough to be sold as protection. All Arai helmets pass this test, and any other test, worldwide. It's important to be clear that they don't just "meet" the required standards, Arai helmets exceed these standards.
Every Arai helmet is handmade and goes through three quality control departments, one after the shell is made, one after paint and graphics and another after assembly. When you have finished with your Arai, before you throw it away, take it apart and look inside the shell - there's a stamp in there, signed by everyone who worked on the helmet, so that quality control can be tracked through every step of manufacturing. Note that this quality control applies to every Arai, not every tenth or hundredth. This is part of the reason why Arai has offered a 5 Year Limited Warranty for the last 15 years. Arai were the first to offer comfort features like removable cheek pads, different interior shapes and liners in different thicknesses for a custom fit.
Arai are the only brand to have been ranked as number one in the J.D. Power Motorcycle Helmet Customer Satisfaction survey which is now in it's twelth year.
The bottom line is that wearing an Arai helmet will make you feel more comfortable and safer, for hours on end, day after day, long after a cheap helmet has got so uncomfortable and draughty that it has been replaced.
All branches of Infinity Motorcycles have staff who have been trained by Arai to help you buy the right helmet. We are also Arai Five Star dealers and service UK supplied Arai helmets, and we have a huge range of helmets in stock from other manufacturers so you can compare. If you would rather buy online, you can do so with confidence thanks to our 7 day helmet exchange policy.
Shop our full range of Arai Motorcycle Helmets
Arai Helmet Size Guide
The following sizing guides are intended as a general guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give out between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
|Why not have a look at these related products?|
Arai SAI Visor - Pinlock ReadyInfinity Price: £54.99
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.