Arai Rapide - Pinston
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Arai Rapide - Pinston
The Arai Rapide is a throwback to the neon-tinted cool of the 80s, with a stripped-back stylized design that harks back to the days, where looking cool was the most important thing - but this Arai does not compromise protection. The actual shape of the Rapide is highly rounded, a signature from Arai, that is designed to glance-off during an impact and spread the energy of the impact so it does not concentrate on one part of your head. The outer shell of the helmet is made from Arai’s PB e-cLc, that is reinforced in specific impact areas to provide extra protection, but with a fantastic lightweight design.
Despite the retro styling, the Rapide has a bang-up-to-date ventilation system, that uses multiple intake vents on the front of the helmet that flushes air into the helmet through hidden multistage air channels, all to cool you down while you ride. But before the air in the helmet can become hot and stuffy, the air exhausts on the rear of the helmet funnel the air out.
- PB e-cLc outer shell construction
- Removable and washable interior
- Emergency Release system
- Multiple front vents and rear exhaust vents
- Pinlock ready visor
- Pockets for the fitting of intercom speakers
- Facial Contour System
- Fixed Chin spoiler
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.