Arai RX-7V - Nakasuga II
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Arai RX-7V - Nakasuga II
Arai RX-7V Motorcycle Helmet
The Arai RX-7V Motorcycle Helmet is the culmination of all the advancement in technology that Arai have made. This has a produced a full-face helmet that gives greater performance, protecting whilst being far more aerodynamic. Arai have made the RX-7V to be the benchmark that top end motorcycle helmets are judged.
The structure core uses Super Fibre along with special synthetic fibres previously used in Formula 1 to give the helmet incredible strength but retain flexibility. This is further reinforced with a Super Fibre belt above and across the eye port. And for further peace of mind the shape of the helmet has been designed to be smoother to help with glance-off in the event of a crash.
The RX-7V features the all new Type 12 rear diffuser that is longer and straighter exhausting massive amounts of air from the helmet improving the aerodynamic performance drastically. The diffuser also works alongside the ‘Air Wing’ to give greater stability when riding. Air channels inside of the helmet have been improved even further to provide super ventilation and yet there is still little wind noise.
Arai have poured all their experience and knowledge to create the RX-7V to be the flag bearer of high end premium motorcycle helmets.
- Outer shell created from Super Fibre and synthetic fibres for a highly protective lightweight helmet
- Super fibre belt across the visor opening to provide extra strength
- Specially designed smoother shape to help glance-off
- VAS Max Vision Visor is developed to give fantastic visibility regardless of the season
- Wider and taller visor to improve vision
- The visor is also taller and wider giving better all-around vision
- Type 12 rear diffuser is longer and straighter to give better aerodynamics
- The rear diffuser works with the ‘Air Wing’ to help with stability
- Greater space around the mouth for improved comfort
- Eco Pure interior lining is anti-bacterial to give a comfort even when riding for longer periods
- 5mm peel away layer on the interior to give greater room if needed
- The interior can be removed and washed
- Chin curtain to reduce wind noise
- Double D-ring fastening
- Pocket in the cheek pads for a communications system
- Emergency release tab on the cheek pads
- Pinlock ready
All Arai helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.