ARMR Eyoshi SHL840 Leather Gloves
The ARMR Eyoshi SHL840 Leather Gloves is a summer sports glove made from premium goatskin hide and technical Keoprec fabric, with hard knuckle protection and a tough reinforced aramid palm slider.
There’s a long tradition of using non-bovine leather in the motorcycle race kit. Properly processed, skin from goats, kangaroos, even stingrays have been used in gloves and suits, where lighter weight, better abrasion and tear resistance, and thinner layers are all possible compared with cowhide.
A full-length Velcro wrist/cuff closure gives a secure fit, and a neoprene inner cuff adds comfort at the cuff/sleeve junction area. Yet despite all these features, the SHL840 is supremely light and easy to wear.
- Vented Knuckle Protector
- Pre Curved
- Keprotec Palm Overlay
- Neoprene Cuff
- Cuff Closure
- Stretch Panels
- ARMR Moto
- Black, Green
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, Hard Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.