ARMR Harada R Waterproof Jacket
ARMR Harada R Waterproof Jacket
- 600DN Poly Oxford outer Shell
- C.E Certified Level 2 Protectors in Shoulder and Elbows
- Provision for C.E Certified Back Protector
- External TPU Shoulder Slider
- Hi-abrasion Dubmat material on Shoulder and Elbow
- ARMR Tex Pro Waterproof and Breathable Membrane
- Detachable 75G Thermoline Liner
- ARMR AFS Airflow System
- Twin Zip Vented Arm Adjusters
- VISION TECH Reflective Detailing
- Wallet Pocket
- 2 Front Pockets
- 2 Internal Pockets
- 2 Internal Mobile Phone Pockets
- Adjustable Collar Closure
- - Waist Adjusters
- - Soft Finish Collar
- - Multiple Stretch Panels
- - YKK Zips
- - Link Zipper
- ARMR Moto
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who’s behind ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto was created by Brand Distribution company, Tri-Motive, which is run with genuine motorcycling passion by vastly experienced industry professionals who are also keen motorcyclists themselves (road and off-road).
Having collectively worked with and for wide range of well known motorcycling apparel brands, the guys at Tri-Motive were frustrated that every brand seemed to compromise in one way or another, with either quality/style/choice suffering to sell low priced apparel or prices being forced unaffordably high to offer the necessary quality/style/choice.
Quality, it’s said, has it’s price. At ARMR Moto we agree, we just happen to believe that great quality can still be affordable, which is we created the range in the way we have.
Motivated by passionately shared belief’s there was a better way based on industry knowledge, experience and insights, ARMR Moto was created. Quality, protection, comfort and style conscientiously brought together at the best possible price, rather than compromising any of what we see as essential components made to a targeted low price.
Why ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto is designed for rider’s sake and not just for design’s sake around 4 guiding principles
1 - Performance and Protection
careful design consideration behind the core functionality of every product ensures complete confidence they will perform and protect exactly as they need to across all seasons, all weathers and every perceived usage.
2 - Comfort and Fit
product performance also depends on ARMR Moto apparel being worn/used in exactly the right way whilst understanding attention to detail guarantees every garment is supremely comfortable to wear, time after time.
3 - Quality and Durability
each product specification is designed around high quality and technologically proven materials manufactured to stringently monitored standards, to create a consistently perfect finish that performs, is easy to take care of and lasts and lasts…
4 - Style and Value
we believe passionately that brilliant product performance and individuality of style shouldn’t have to come at a premium, which is why you’ll find quality and many features normally only found on much higher priced brands and all in a style that’s uniquely ARMR Moto.