ARMR Moto Tottori Evo 2 Jacket - Black/Grey/Fluo
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
ARMR Moto Tottori Evo 2 Jacket - Black/Grey/Fluo
ARMR Moto Tottori Evo 2 Jacket
All-new for 2017, the Tottori Evo 2 is packed with technology that makes it the perfect all-weather companion for every type of rider.
Serious dirt riders will love the water and dirt repellent Airguard® fabric composition and lower leg protection reinforced with ballistic material. Hardcore all-weather riders will appreciate the winter features of the Evo 2, especially the quick-drying properties and the removable multi season liner (M.S.L) system.
Speaking of liners, the Tottori comes with a detachable DryTek and Thermoline liner, so you’ll always be comfortable whatever the climate or season. They also come complete with VISION TECH and Scotchlite reflective panels for maximum visibility and safety at night.
Triple lock seam (TLS) technology is usually found on items right at the premium end of the market, but ARMR has incorporated it into the Evo 2, as well as YKK zips and height adjustable CE knee and elbow protectors. The Evo 2 also comes complete with four front waterproof pockets.
Sizes up to 5XL, stretch panels and an adjustable waist ensure a perfect fit for every rider.
- Water Resistance to over 10000mm H2O
- Breathability over 8000g/m2/24h
- ARMR A.F.S Air Flow System
- 3 Way Arm Ventilation Zip
- Front Ventilation Pockets with Magnetic Fastening
- ARMR M.S.L Multi Season Liner System
- Detachable DRY TEK Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- Detachable Thermal Liner
- Storm Flap Behind Front Zip
- Height Adjustable CE Certified Protectors in Elbows
- CE Certified Protectors in Shoulders
- CE Certified Back Protector
- Accepts ACP HEXAGON Chest Shield A9115
- TLS Triple Lock Seam Technology
- VISION TECH Reflective Panels
- ARMR E.F.S Exact Fit System
- Adjustable Waist
- Adjustable Arm
- Adjustable Hem Closure
- Adjustable Neck Closure
- Adjustable Cuff Closure
- Neoprene Neck Pad and Upper Liner
- Neoprene Cuffs
- Soft Micro Fleece Neck Lining
- 4 External Waterproof Front Pockets
- Rear Storage Pocket
- Left Lower Arm External Toll Pocket
- Internal Mobile Phone Pocket
- MP3 Cable and Headphone Routing
- YKK Zips
- 360 Link Zipper
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the ARMR Moto brand.DOWNLOAD
Who’s behind ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto was created by Brand Distribution company, Tri-Motive, which is run with genuine motorcycling passion by vastly experienced industry professionals who are also keen motorcyclists themselves (road and off-road).
Having collectively worked with and for wide range of well known motorcycling apparel brands, the guys at Tri-Motive were frustrated that every brand seemed to compromise in one way or another, with either quality/style/choice suffering to sell low priced apparel or prices being forced unaffordably high to offer the necessary quality/style/choice.
Quality, it’s said, has it’s price. At ARMR Moto we agree, we just happen to believe that great quality can still be affordable, which is we created the range in the way we have.
Motivated by passionately shared belief’s there was a better way based on industry knowledge, experience and insights, ARMR Moto was created. Quality, protection, comfort and style conscientiously brought together at the best possible price, rather than compromising any of what we see as essential components made to a targeted low price.
Why ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto is designed for rider’s sake and not just for design’s sake around 4 guiding principles
1 - Performance and Protection
careful design consideration behind the core functionality of every product ensures complete confidence they will perform and protect exactly as they need to across all seasons, all weathers and every perceived usage.
2 - Comfort and Fit
product performance also depends on ARMR Moto apparel being worn/used in exactly the right way whilst understanding attention to detail guarantees every garment is supremely comfortable to wear, time after time.
3 - Quality and Durability
each product specification is designed around high quality and technologically proven materials manufactured to stringently monitored standards, to create a consistently perfect finish that performs, is easy to take care of and lasts and lasts…
4 - Style and Value
we believe passionately that brilliant product performance and individuality of style shouldn’t have to come at a premium, which is why you’ll find quality and many features normally only found on much higher priced brands and all in a style that’s uniquely ARMR Moto.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.