ARMR Ukon Waterproof Mens Jacket
ARMR Ukon Waterproof Mens Jacket
- Polytech 600DN fabric
- CE Certified protectors in shoulders & elbows
- CE Certified back protector
- Accepts ACP Hexagon – Chest Shield A9115
- Detachable Drytek waterproof and breathable membrane
- Detachable thermoline liner
- Storm flap
- Vision Tech reflective panels
- Air flow system plus (AFS+)
- Front and back ventilation zippers
- Full length arm ventilation two way zipper
- Adjustable hem & arm closures
- Waterproof wallet pocket
- Lower arm pocket
- Utility shoulder pockets
- MP3 Cable and headphone routing
- Internal mobile phone pockets
- YKK zips
- Link zipper
- ARMR Moto
- Black, Grey
- Clothing Features
ARMR Moto Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who’s behind ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto was created by Brand Distribution company, Tri-Motive, which is run with genuine motorcycling passion by vastly experienced industry professionals who are also keen motorcyclists themselves (road and off-road).
Having collectively worked with and for wide range of well known motorcycling apparel brands, the guys at Tri-Motive were frustrated that every brand seemed to compromise in one way or another, with either quality/style/choice suffering to sell low priced apparel or prices being forced unaffordably high to offer the necessary quality/style/choice.
Quality, it’s said, has it’s price. At ARMR Moto we agree, we just happen to believe that great quality can still be affordable, which is we created the range in the way we have.
Motivated by passionately shared belief’s there was a better way based on industry knowledge, experience and insights, ARMR Moto was created. Quality, protection, comfort and style conscientiously brought together at the best possible price, rather than compromising any of what we see as essential components made to a targeted low price.
Why ARMR Moto?
ARMR Moto is designed for rider’s sake and not just for design’s sake around 4 guiding principles
1 - Performance and Protection
careful design consideration behind the core functionality of every product ensures complete confidence they will perform and protect exactly as they need to across all seasons, all weathers and every perceived usage.
2 - Comfort and Fit
product performance also depends on ARMR Moto apparel being worn/used in exactly the right way whilst understanding attention to detail guarantees every garment is supremely comfortable to wear, time after time.
3 - Quality and Durability
each product specification is designed around high quality and technologically proven materials manufactured to stringently monitored standards, to create a consistently perfect finish that performs, is easy to take care of and lasts and lasts…
4 - Style and Value
we believe passionately that brilliant product performance and individuality of style shouldn’t have to come at a premium, which is why you’ll find quality and many features normally only found on much higher priced brands and all in a style that’s uniquely ARMR Moto.