Bell Broozer - Free Ride
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Bell Broozer - Free Ride
The Bell Broozer Freeride is a dual-homologated urban helmet with a removable chin bar and internal sun visor.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell is lined with a multi-density EPS lining to dissipate impact energy, offering maximum protection whether the helmet is equipped with the chin bar in full-face mode, or removed in open-face mode.
Adjustable vents on the shell and chin bar allow cool air to circulate the interior of the helmet, the removable padded interior provides all ride comfort, and the integrated sun shield reduces glare and harmful UV rays from obscuring your vision. The Bell helmet is also equipped with a padded chin strap and a quick-release ratchet buckle.
- Removable Chin Bar for 2-in-1 Versatility
- ECE Certified as P/J (Full-Face and Open Face)
- Nutrafog II™ Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch, and UV-Protected Integrated Shield
- 3 Shell and 3 EPS Sizes for Personalized Fit
- Eyewear Compatible
- Removable, Washable Interior
- Padded Chin Strap with Quick-Release Micrometric Ratchet Buckle
- Dual-Density EPS Liner
- Adjustable Slider Vents on Upper Shell and Chin Bar
- Lightweight LG® PC/ABS Shell
Includes Dark smoke and Clear visors
- Bell Helmets
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Bell Helmets Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
It’s no coincidence that Bell is both the first name in speed and the first name in helmets. Born in the 1950's California hot rod and racing scene, Bell founder Roy Richter built an entire industry anticipating the unmet needs of those with a speed-hungry disposition. People wanted to drive fast … he corralled all the go-fast parts he could find into the world’s first speed shop. They wanted to race … he built them race cars. And when the need-for-speed started to reveal some grim realities, Roy did something about that too and Bell Helmets was born.
Roy Richter spent his life removing the limits of what was possible — and his unlimited spirit has been Bell’s guiding light for nearly 60 years, earning the admiration, trust and loyalty of generations of champions. Throughout those years nearly every advance on the list of helmet “firsts” were built under Bell’s auspices. That drive to anticipate and create continues, as much a part of Bell’s ethos today as it was back in Roy’s day.
Whether for auto racing, motorcycling or bicycling, Bell is synonymous with instilling confidence and enabling awesomeness. Established 1954, proven ever since.