Bell Qualifier - Stealth
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bell Qualifier - Stealth
The Bell Qualifier Stealth is a sports-orientated entry-level helmet with a ventilation system and anti-fog face shield.
This sub-£150 full-face helmet offers a lot of bang for your buck, starting from the polycarbonate ABS shell, with an aerodynamic shape to reduce drag and buffeting. The Qualifier's adjustable VelocityFlow airflow system can be adjusted to intake cool air and exhaust humid air out the back.
The UV-resistant, anti-fog face shield provides a great amount of peripheral vision, and the ClickRelease shield system allows for swift visor changing. The contoured cheek pads offer excellent fit, and the padded wind collar drastically reduces wind noise. The comfort liner can be removed and washed, and the interior incorporates pockets for intercom speakers.
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Contoured Cheek Pads
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- NutraFog II™ anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV-protected shield
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Removable and Washable Comfort Liner
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
*Does not come with dark visor.
- Bell Helmets
- Helmet Features
- Double D-Ring
- Black, Grey, Red
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
Bell Helmets Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
It’s no coincidence that Bell is both the first name in speed and the first name in helmets. Born in the 1950's California hot rod and racing scene, Bell founder Roy Richter built an entire industry anticipating the unmet needs of those with a speed-hungry disposition. People wanted to drive fast … he corralled all the go-fast parts he could find into the world’s first speed shop. They wanted to race … he built them race cars. And when the need-for-speed started to reveal some grim realities, Roy did something about that too and Bell Helmets was born.
Roy Richter spent his life removing the limits of what was possible — and his unlimited spirit has been Bell’s guiding light for nearly 60 years, earning the admiration, trust and loyalty of generations of champions. Throughout those years nearly every advance on the list of helmet “firsts” were built under Bell’s auspices. That drive to anticipate and create continues, as much a part of Bell’s ethos today as it was back in Roy’s day.
Whether for auto racing, motorcycling or bicycling, Bell is synonymous with instilling confidence and enabling awesomeness. Established 1954, proven ever since.