Belstaff Antrim CE TekWax Ladies Jacket
Belstaff Antrim CE TekWax Ladies Jacket
The Belstaff Antrim is a waxed cotton jacket that works well on and off the bike. It is a capable motorcycle jacket with an excellent fit constructed from waxed cotton, the material Belstaff built its reputation on. It's the fabric they have been using to make motorcycle clothing for the better part of a century now.
Its Tekwax construction means the Antrim is a sturdy, yet not overly heavy jacket. The outer layer will keep mild rain out because of its waxed nature, but should you get stuck in heavier rainfall, the Roberts has a breathable yet completely waterproof Miporex membrane underneath.
The fit is spot on, aided by the ribbed stretch panels that run all along the side of the jacket. A flap with rubberised snap button overlays the sturdy main zip to avoid scratching your bike. The two flap pockets are slightly slanted, which not only looks good but makes them easier to access too. Add up this impressive list of features and you get a stylish jacket that blends modern and classic Belstaff style.
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flaps and snaps
- Metal breathers under arm
- Stretch side panels
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Waist adjusting straps with snaps at sides
- Last central snap in rubber
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.