Belstaff Brooklands 2.0 CE Wax Cotton Mens Jacket
The Belstaff Brooklands 2 jacket is a classic biker jacket, crafted from signature 10oz waxed cotton with a seam-sealed, waterproof membrane and a detachable 150gr lining.
The CE-compliant D30 T5 EVO X elbow and shoulder protection sit underneath quilted detailing that adds style as well as an extra layer of security. This practicality is mirrored in the under-arm metal air vents for thermal regulation, adjustable neck strap and cuffs, and the pocket design, with two patch pockets at the chest and two zipped jet pockets below. Meanwhile, the corduroy lining on the mandarin collar, cuffs and waist adds a touch of luxurious comfort.
- Waxed 8 Oz. Cotton
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Quilted lining with 60gr padding on sleeves
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs and inside waist band
- CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Detachable quilted lining with 150gr Micro-Valtherm padding on body
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last central snap in rubber
- Buckle-cover with embroidered logo
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.