* Belstaff Brooklands Wax Jacket - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
* Belstaff Brooklands Wax Jacket - Black
Belstaff Brooklands Blouson Jacket - Black
The Belstaff Brooklands Blouson Waxed Jacket has a sporty, casual feel to it; it looks good both on and off the motorcycle. A blouson cut with shorter length to the hip, this jacket is constructed of 8 oz. waxed cotton and has a seam-sealed Miporex membrane that keeps you high and dry in any conditions. In terms of protection this jacket’s got you covered, with removable protective inserts in the shoulders and elbows that meets European CE safety standards, as well as an additional back protector and detachable quilted lining with Micro-Valtherm padding on body. Other features of the jacket include underarm metal air vents to keep you cool and sweat-free, zip-in removable quilted body liner, and a corduroy-lined stand collar with tab fastening: this jacket makes for a classic addition to any biker’s wardrobe.
- Removable protective inserts on shoulders & elbows, & pocket for additional back protector
- Safety standards of protective inserts: European directive 89/686/CEE & CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Bonded membrane & heat sealed seams for waterproofing
- Last popper in rubber & buckle cover to prevent scratching on bike
- UK-sourced 8 oz waxed cotton
- Zip-in removable quilted body liner
- Zip fastening with poppered cover & waist buckle
- Corduroy-lined stand collar with tab fastening
- 2 storm-proof patch pockets, 2 zip pockets & 1 internal pocket
- Corduroy-lined cuffs with adjustable popper fastening
- Underarm metal air vents
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders & elbows
- Logo patch to left sleeve
- Produced in Europe
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Belstaff brand.DOWNLOAD
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.