Belstaff Cooper Leather Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Belstaff Cooper Leather Mens Jacket
The Belstaff Cooper men's leather jacket is waist-length and cut specifically to allow for ease of movement. Inspired by Belstaff scooter jackets of the late 1950s, it features a point collar and is lined in an archival plaid, a detail complemented by our signature metal hardware and embossed leather sleeve patch.
Made from soft, hand-crafted, full-grain leather and designed specifically to allow for ease of movement, the Cooper is slim-fitted, with double O-ring side adjusters for a custom fit.
- Bovine full-grain leather, thickness 09-1mm
- Cotton/viscose lining
- Corduroy on internal collar
- D3O armoured protector/back pocket provision for back protector
- removable soft protector on shoulders and elbows
- Metal zipper on centre front , chest pocket, lower pockets and cuffs, collar fastening
- Last button rubber on centre front on strap
- Snaps on cuff and collar fastening
- Embroidered logo on the left sleeve
- Belstaff writing on back waistband in contrast (embossed)
- Elasticated insert at shoulder & back at the hem
Belstaff Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Overarm Measurement: Measure the length of your arm, from nape to low shoulder point, then down to the wrist bone.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.