Belstaff Crosby Wax Jacket - Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Belstaff Crosby Wax Jacket - Black
Belstaff Crosby Jacket - Black
A lightweight alternative to the Tourist Trophy jacket, the Belstaff Crosby SoyWaxed Motorcycle Jacket is constructed of 6oz soy wax cotton (compared to the heavier 10oz Tourist Trophy). Making this more appropriate warmer conditions, this jacket has an integrated seam-sealed Miporex membrane that will keep you waterproofed in wet conditions and metal breathers under the arm for breathability. Extremely practical and protective, the Crosby has CE removable D30 protectors on the shoulders and elbow and a pocket for a back protector. With 4 pockets on the front, a cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps and san adjusting neck strap: this jacket is extremely fitting, light and stylish to wear any time of the year.
- Soy waxed 6 Oz. Cotton
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton Check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable D3o protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet poclet, closed by coil zipper
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last central snap in rubber
Also available in Green.
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Belstaff brand.DOWNLOAD
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.