Belstaff Endurance Boot - Brown
on orders over £25.
Belstaff Endurance Boot - Brown
Belstaff Endurance Motorcycles Boots
Ideal for long-travel touring, the Belstaff Endurance Boots have an undeniable sense of quality to them. Constructed of waxed pull-up leather, these boots will make you stand out from the crowd on and off the motorcycle. Integrated with a waterproof and breathable membrane, these boots will keep you high and dry no matter the weather condition, keeping your feet dry, cool and fresh. In terms of protection, these boots have a lot to offer with malleolus protectors on both sides, tip and heel reinforcements, and a vibram rubber sole that performed rock-grip, anti-slip and hard wearing. It looks as every bit good on as it looks in the picture, and ready for use all year round.
- Upper: water-repellent full grain buffalo pull-up
- Leather thickness 1,4-1,6mm
- Sole: Vibram rubber sole
- These boots meet the requirements of Technical Standard EN 13634:2010.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Branded removable fussbett
- Malleolus protectors on both sides
- Tip and heel reinforcements
- Waxed pull-up leather
- Fastening by coil zipper with logo puller and adjustable strap with logo buckles on the instep and shaft
- Vibram rubber sole, rock-grip, anti-slip and hard wearing
- Embossed logo on front shaft
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Belstaff brand.DOWNLOAD
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.