Belstaff McGee CE Wax Cotton Mens Jacket
A distinct Motorcycle jacket, the Belstaff McGee Jacket has been constructed from waxed nylon cotton in black-brown, with CE removable D30 T5 EVO X Range soft protectors, which meet European safety standards for a safe ride. A waterproof membrane sits between the outer shell and our signature cotton cheque lining, to keep you dry in foul weather.
Subtle quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows support the protectors, whilst the adjusting straps at the neck and waist allow for a comfortable, customisable fit. Our signature phoenix patch logo on the left sleeve accents the jacket, whilst two chest patch pockets and lower patch pockets add a distinct versatility to the style, with an internal-facing jet pocket adding additional storage.
- Waxed nylon cotton
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining
- D30 T5 EVO X Range CE removable soft protectors on shoulders, elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
- 2 chest pockets, 2 lower pockets
- 1 internal facing jet pocket
- Cuff adjusting gusset
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest and Coventry modular jacket
*This product is exempt from our Club Infinity Loyalty scheme. Because of this you cannot collect points from this purchase or redeem Club Infinity vouchers against this product.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.