Belstaff Supreme CE Waxed Leather Mens Jacket
• Bovine leather thickness 1-1.1mm
• Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
• Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
• CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Result of different artisanal processes
• Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
• Pocket for back protector
• Upper and Lower jet pockets closed by metal zippers
• Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
• Pure Motorcycle iconic style, now offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named “replica”
• Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
• Adjusting waist strap
• Cuff adjusting gusset with metal zipper
• Embroidered logo on left sleeve
• Can accommodate Lambfell Vest and Coventry warmer blouson
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.