Belstaff Tower Mesh Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Belstaff Tower Mesh Jacket
The Belstaff Tower is a CE certified cafe racer jacket with a full mesh outer and soft protective armour.
The jacket is made from lightweight yet durable nylon with high-tenacity mesh panels on the front, sides, arms and back for comprehensive upper body ventilation and superior abrasion-resistance. The interior is lined with soft wickable mesh, and a comfort lined collar.
CE level 1 protection at the shoulders and elbows provide effective impact protection, with a pocket for an additional back protector (sold separately).
The collar and bottom of the jacket sport rubberised snaps to protect your bike from accidental scratches, two zippered side jet pockets allow convenient storage and the subtle and stylish reflective Belstaff logos on the back collar and sleeves increase rider visibility.
- Textured heavy nylon outer
- High tenacity mesh panels
- Removable soft protectors at shoulders and elbows
- CE certified
- Lightweight nylon main zip
- Rubberised snaps protect bike
- Reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Adjusting side latch with snaps
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Reflective Belstaff Logos on back collar and sleeves
- Reflective piping on front, cuff and back
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Belstaff is a global luxury lifestyle brand steeped in its unique British heritage and the spirit of adventure. In Belstaff, the fearless explorer and fashion enthusiast alike can discover an easy yet refined luxury for a modern lifestyle influenced by Belstaff's rich history and storied archives. Founded in 1924, in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire England, with the innovation of the first water resistant wax cotton, Belstaff quickly became embraced by a group relishing the freedom and daring that the fabrics allowed. Over the years, the great and the good have worn the brand from historical titans T.E. Lawrence, Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara to more modern names like David Beckham, Jemma Kidd, Sarah Jessica Parker and British trial racer Sammy Miller. Belstaff’s classic belted 4-pocket jacket became an instantly recognizable stable for the racing set throughout the 20th Century. Under the management of JAB Holdings, Belstaff is now positioned as a British heritage brand centered around an identity of luxury sportswear and with expanded product categories including women's and men's ready to wear, outerwear, handbags, shoes and accessories. City and country, man and machine, speed and freedom join together creating a distinct and unique lifestyle brand.