Bering Tango Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bering Tango Mens Jacket
The Tango jacket by Bering is a Versatile Touring jacket with a classic straight cut, made with a combination of Fibratech 600D fabric and Armex. With a breathable and waterproof membrane and windproof sheet for maximum protection against inclement weather. Completing this jacket are the removable, micro-fleece inner lining, the ADS ventilation system and the ADT fit system for maximum customisation and comfort.
- Made of a combination of stretch, highly abrasion resistant Fibretech 600D fabric with Armex panels on shoulders and elbows for greater reinforcement and performance.
- With a removable, 100% breathable and waterproof BW Tech 500 membrane.
- Removable micro-fleece thermal lining for the coldest days.
- Fixed mesh lining.
- Removable protections on the shoulders and elbows with CE certification according to standard EN 1621-1:2012.
- Back protector with CE certification to standard EN 1621-2.
- Safetech system for high impact protection.
- ADS (Air Dynamic System) ventilation system, with zipped air inlets in the chest area and air outlets on the rear for greater internal airflow regulation.
- ADT (Adjusting Dynamic Technology) System, with adjustable Velcro straps in the waist area.
- Sleeves with anti-float adjsutment.
- Collar adjustable via snap button.
- 2 front outer pockets, 1 large outer pocket on the back, 1 inner pocket and an inner pocket in the removable thermal lining.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective elements for better visibility at night or under poor light.
- Jacket-Pants connecting zip.
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|Chest Size (cm)||80-84||85-88||89-96||97-104||105-112||113-120||121-124||125-128|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bering is a French brand of motorcycle clothing. They have been making motorcycle clothing for many years, and they pride themselves on providing bikers of all levels with the optimum degree of safety as well as style and comfort.
Bering motorcycle clothing is an offshoot of a company that specialised in making clothing for sailors and fishermen - the polar bear logo is a reference to the Newfoundland fishermen's reference to the "admirable equipment" that polar bears had to protect themselves against the weather conditions.
The name is a reference to the Bering Strait, the point where Alaska and Siberia meet, which is impassable much of the time due to ice.
Having built a reputation for making highly waterproof and durable clothing, Bering has made advances in protection and the Bering motorcycle clothing range expanded into leathers. Bering quotes their values as Safety: Imagining, making and marketing the best product solutions for passive safety for bike riders.
Reliability: Ensuring a degree of manufacturing quality that meets the most demanding official standards.
Innovation: Anticipating and developing tomorrow's product solutions.
Comfort: Rider comfort is a factor that cannot be separated from safety and is always a part of it.
Responsibility: Participating in an eco-responsible attitude by designing products using processes that respect the environment.
Created in 1951 by a company called Plastex, Bering specialises in protective clothing and was once dedicated to making clothes for ocean sailors. Made for people in need of efficient, manoeuvrable but also breathable clothing, Bering became well known for their gear and they are now one of the market leaders. Additionally, they spend a fair amount of money on research and development and take the responsibility of safety very seriously.
If your Bering clothing has had a lot of use, the Dynamic Waterproof Coating on the outside of the jacket may need refreshing, we recommend Storm Wash In Waterproofer, available in all our stores.
For more information about Bering clothing, visit one of our 11 UK stores today or view our range of motorbike clothing online.
What is the Technology Behind Bering?
Bering is famous for using original and innovative technology in their advanced motorcycle clothing. Some of these technologies include:
Adjusting Dynamic Technology
Adjusting dynamic technology is one of Bering's main selling points. Adjusting Dynamic Technology (ADT) is essentially an adaptive clothing tightening system. What this means is that your jacket can tighten around your chest and biceps for a better fit – which is great for a number of reasons. This means that your jacket can fit you better on the motorbike, guaranteeing that you always get the snugger "motorcycle jacket" fit, no matter what.
Air Dynamic System
The Air Dynamic System is a sophisticated system designed to allow users to adjust air flow within Bering clothing. You can adjust for maximum airflow in warmer weather and minimal airflow during the colder winter months.
BW2 Tech is the technology behind Bering's waterproof inserts. The technology included within a system of cloth inserts with microscopic pores (similar in principle to Gore-Tex's ePTFE fabric), allowing for breathability and waterproofing. BW2 Tech cloth varies based on the number of pores, allowing more breathability in different products depending on your needs.
BW2 Tech 100 allows for moderate breathability and excellent waterproofing qualities. It is suitable for riding in winter in cold or temperate countries.
BW2 Tech 500 allows for good breathability, with the same excellent waterproofing qualities as BW2 Tech 100. It is suitable for riding in winter or summer in cold or temperate countries, or for riding in winter in warmer countries.
BW2 Tech 1000 allows for excellent breathability, with excellent waterproofing qualities. It is suitable for riding in all seasons, in almost all countries.
Looks And Style
Bering are well known for their looks and style – they're one of the very few brands that can reasonably claim to have successfully balanced style and substance.
Their sense of style is subtle, taking the existing look of top-end motorcycle clothing and tweaking it, often slightly exaggerating features such as overstretching or leather padding for an understated, authentic, but striking look.