Bloc Bail Sunglasses
Bloc Bail Sunglasses
The Bail, a current take on the classic wrap around style with bold BLOC badge detailing. These glasses are suitable for everyday wear thanks to their durable, lightweight design. The distortion free, impact resistant XTR Karbon8 optical class one lenses provide maximum protection against UVA, UVB and other harmful blue light up to 400nm. Tested to BS EN ISO 12312-1:201. These sunglasses are the ideal partner for demanding activities, engineered to enhance performance and provide total protection.
- TTF adjustable nosepads
- Sports hinges
- Lightweight BX1000 core injected temple tips
- Metal branding
- Suitable for medium to large faces
Established in 1988, BLOC eyewear blew apart the notion that perfection can only be achieved with excessive price.
With more than twenty years of experience in design and manufacturing, the creative team at BLOC generate new product ideas and designs in-house. BLOC Eyewear's ability to work closely with factories is key to sustaining successful product development and nurturing new ideas.
BLOC forecast and react quickly to changes in sport and street fashion alike which plays a crucial part in their growth.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.