Bloc Pilot Sunglasses
Bloc Pilot Sunglasses
The Pilot sunglasses from BLOC are the latest addition to their range. A classic shape, the full frame aviators are naturally stylish in design. These metal frames are beautifully hand finished, formed from a fusion of components for comfort and fit. The hypoallergenic anti-slip, adjustable pads are resistant to most cosmetic ingredients and natural perspiration. The Pilot sunglasses are suitable for everyday wear thanks to their durable, lightweight design. Distortion free, impact resistant XTR Karbon8 optical class one lenses provide maximum protection against UVA, UVB and other harmful blue light up to 400nm. Tested to BS EN ISO 12312-1:201. Effortlessly clean lines and sharp lenses these frames are bound to get you noticed this summer.
- XTR Karbon8 Lens
- MTX injected frames
- Non-slip hypoallergenic silicon nose pads.
- Suitable for medium to large faces
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Established in 1988, BLOC eyewear blew apart the notion that perfection can only be achieved with excessive price.
With more than twenty years of experience in design and manufacturing, the creative team at BLOC generate new product ideas and designs in-house. BLOC Eyewear's ability to work closely with factories is key to sustaining successful product development and nurturing new ideas.
BLOC forecast and react quickly to changes in sport and street fashion alike which plays a crucial part in their growth.