Bloc Riser Sunglasses
Bloc Riser Sunglasses
The Riser, a current smooth take on the classic wayfarer design, the pop of bright colour on the inside keeps you bang on trend for all your outdoor needs. These glasses are suitable for everyday wear thanks to their durable, lightweight design. The distortion free, impact resistant XTR Karbon8 optical class one lenses provide maximum protection against UVA, UVB and other harmful blue light up to 400nm. Tested to BS EN ISO 12312-1:201. Effortlessly clean lines and sharp lenses, no matter what activities you are doing your vision will not let you down.
- Metal design temple
- XTR Karbon8 Lens
- KARBON TX injected frames
- Suitable for small, medium and large faces
- Mirrored lenses
Established in 1988, BLOC eyewear blew apart the notion that perfection can only be achieved with excessive price.
With more than twenty years of experience in design and manufacturing, the creative team at BLOC generate new product ideas and designs in-house. BLOC Eyewear's ability to work closely with factories is key to sustaining successful product development and nurturing new ideas.
BLOC forecast and react quickly to changes in sport and street fashion alike which plays a crucial part in their growth.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.