Bloc Titan Sunglasses
Bloc Titan Sunglasses
The ultimate sport performance eyewear letting athletes take full advantage of Blocs wide range of performance lenses.
The Titan lens replacement system makes it very easy to change lenses whenever and wherever life takes you.
You simply fold in the temple which unlocks the lens. It doesn’t get any easier. The rest is easy.
The KARBON TX™ frame and bi-core interchangeable injected temples are light and comfortable making the Titan the perfect choice for all outdoor sports.
See Blocs Titan accessories and spares for Optical inserts, straps and more.
XTR Karbon8 lenses optimize vision in virtually all-light conditions. We have a lot to offer!! Conditions change and so should your lenses. See our Lens simulator.
All of our lenses are optical Class One and give exceptional clarity as well as providing Maximum protection against UVA/UVB and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Distortion free and impact resistant and tested to BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013.
- Adjustable nose pads,
- Sports hinges,
- Easy quick lens change system.
- Lightweight BX1000 core injected temple tips.
- Suitable for medium to large faces.
- Red mirror Category 3 lenses
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Established in 1988, BLOC eyewear blew apart the notion that perfection can only be achieved with excessive price.
With more than twenty years of experience in design and manufacturing, the creative team at BLOC generate new product ideas and designs in-house. BLOC Eyewear's ability to work closely with factories is key to sustaining successful product development and nurturing new ideas.
BLOC forecast and react quickly to changes in sport and street fashion alike which plays a crucial part in their growth.