Bowtex Essential Leggings
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bowtex Essential Leggings
Slide them under any pair of jeans, pants, trousers or tuxedo… transforming them into CE level A approved riding equipment! The newly designed ESSENTIAL leggings bring to commuters and bikers a great freedom of movement!
Wear them as underlayers in any weather condition thanks to our new breathable COOLMAX® fabrics keeping moisture away.
The most flexible Bowtex® leggings ever made, slide them on and forget about them!
New SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 knee impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any pair of jeans, even slim!
All components and final products 100% made in Europe.
- Ride protected, these leggings have been granted a CE level A EN 17092-4:2020.
- Even safer, our main layer is AA EN17092 abrasion resistant.
- 45% Dupont™ Kevlar® 55% COOLMAX® in impact areas.
- 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane in non-impact areas.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bowtex® was started by a small group of two-wheel enthusiasts concerned about travelling in a safer way, without compromising on style and comfort.
Bowtex' criteria for the best gear possible is oriented by the choice of materials: they want to build durable gear, extremily resistant and yet comfortable enough. They always aim for that sweet spot between comfort and safety, this is why they drag-test their product themselves on top of having them certified in the lab.
Bowtex are riders and they listen to riders. Their gear is designed to embrace their life style. Customers feedback is always collected and taken into account and their product testers are therefore real riders.