Bowtex Standard R Leggings
3 interest-free payments of £83.00 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bowtex Standard R Leggings
Designed for road trips and high-speed commute, the STANDARD R is a highly versatile piece of motorcycle gear that may be worn as pants or as leggings. Highly resistant against abrasion, made for comfort and safety.
Lighter and more flexible compared to a same category level AA jeans.
Designed to be worn as pants or under any pair of trousers!
Re-designed in 2021 for a better fit, increased protection on exposed areas.
100% made in Europe.
- X-panel construction creates a unique airflow that makes them extra breathable
- 3D-Cut pieces optimize leg comfort while in riding position, secured by ankle elastic
- New SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 knee and hip impact protectors (included) provide a snug fit under any pair of trousers, even slim fit!
- Reinforced chain stitching on all areas.
- 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® in impact areas
- 87% High-Density-Polyamide, 13% Elastane in non-impact areas
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bowtex® was started by a small group of two-wheel enthusiasts concerned about travelling in a safer way, without compromising on style and comfort.
Bowtex' criteria for the best gear possible is oriented by the choice of materials: they want to build durable gear, extremily resistant and yet comfortable enough. They always aim for that sweet spot between comfort and safety, this is why they drag-test their product themselves on top of having them certified in the lab.
Bowtex are riders and they listen to riders. Their gear is designed to embrace their life style. Customers feedback is always collected and taken into account and their product testers are therefore real riders.