Bowtex Standard R Shirt
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bowtex Standard R Shirt
Designed to be worn on its own or under your regular clothes, the Standard R Shirt lets you ride in your own style with more than adequate protection.
Wear it on its own in hot temperatures thanks to its AA certification level. Even safer, the abrasion resistance in high risk areas reaches level AAA/120kph, the highest level there is! Its unique construction and soft stretch fabric allows for maximum airflow, keeping you cool on those summer rides. In colder temperatures, slide them under a shirt, sweater, jacket for extra warmth.
The Standard R Shirt is your ideal companion for any road trip or high speed commute and is our most versatile piece of gear to date.
- CE AA EN17092-3 :2020 certified
- Designed for road trips and high speed commute, slide them under any regular clothes or rain gear to keep you protected
- Even safer, high risk areas obtain a AAA level approval in abrasion resistance
- Its X-Panel construction allows for maximum airflow, keeping you cool at all times
- Reinforced stitching everywhere
- Lighter and more flexible compared to a same level category shirt or jacket
- Brand New SAS-TEC Tripleflex level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors are included. Ultra slim and heat activated, you will barely feel them.
- Back and chest protectors sold separately
- Wear it as a jacket or under any clothes
- 100% made in Western Europe
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bowtex® was started by a small group of two-wheel enthusiasts concerned about travelling in a safer way, without compromising on style and comfort.
Bowtex' criteria for the best gear possible is oriented by the choice of materials: they want to build durable gear, extremily resistant and yet comfortable enough. They always aim for that sweet spot between comfort and safety, this is why they drag-test their product themselves on top of having them certified in the lab.
Bowtex are riders and they listen to riders. Their gear is designed to embrace their life style. Customers feedback is always collected and taken into account and their product testers are therefore real riders.