Buff Windproof Hoodie - Debbie
on orders over £25.
Buff Windproof Hoodie - Debbie
Buff Windproof Hoodie Debbie
Combining Gore Windstopper with a double layer of soft and stretchy polyester microfibre fabric. Hood BUFF offers our optimal warmth and protection from cold wind around the head and ears with added neck protection. The drawstring allows the Hood BUFF to be fitted to the head as required. A great complement to a soft shell or other hood-less jacket, mid or outer layer. Worn around the neck with the hood up or down and with or without the facial protection. Hood BUFF is ideal for skiing, snowboarding, climbing, running, skating, sledging, on the snow bike or motorbike and offers windproof protection and water repellency.
- Made with 100% Goretex Windstopper (hood) and 100% Polyester Mircrofibre (printed fabric section) with a drawstring through the hood.
- The 3 panel Goretex Hood is totally windproof, highly breathable, water repellent and very comfortable.
- Measuring 24.5 x 27 x 64cm/9.6 x 10.6 x 25.2inches weighs100g
- One size fits most adults 53 – 62cm head.
- Machine or hand washable and non iron. It will not fade or lose elasticity.
- Treated with Polygiene to prevent bacterial build up in the microfibre fabric to keep the product fresher for longer.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Extreme Cold
Buff®, the original multifunctional headwear. Once upon a time there was a keen off-road trials motorcyclist from Spain, who realised there was a need for a multifunctional garment that could be worn on and around his head while out riding in any and all conditions. Having worked in the textile industry for over 25 years manufacturing knitted collars and cuffs for the most popular football shirt brands in Europe, Juan Rojas set about creating a functional garment that could be worn in all manner of ways, replacing the need for separate items of head and neck wear.
Experimenting with different designs and processes, Juan eventually found a high performance microfibre that was breathable, moisture wicking and wind resistant. Juan then set about designing a proprietary knitting process that could manufacture his product in such a way as to ensure enduring comfort and durability. This manufacturing process, which takes place on a specially developed tubular loom, achieves an unique seamless construction resulting in a particularly comfortable garment that is extremely durable. The use of a sublimation printing process to transfer designs onto the product also ensures that the material retains its soft feel without the colours fading when either exposed to the elements or during cleaning. Juan called his product Buff® as a derivation of the Spanish word ‘bufanda’ meaning scarf.
Then, in 1998, Buff® entered a team into the Eco-Challenge adventure race and by the end of the event most of the participants had either requested or were wearing an Original Buff® and were totally "Buffed up." Since then, Buff® headwear has become a standard accessory for all adventure racers and athletes, and has been worn by contestants on the CBS Survivor series, Raid Gaulouises and Southern Traverse events. Adventure Racer Louise Cooper says: "I can't imagine being without my Buff. It's without a doubt the most versatile accessory anyone can wear."
Buff® headwear and has since become popular with millions of outdoor enthusiasts who benefit from its versatility: the garment has multiple uses and can be worn as a scarf, bandanna, headband, hat, facemask or wristband. Put simply: Buff® headwear is uniquely versatile, designed to achieve a high level of comfort and protection from the elements, WITH FUN!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.