Bull-It Bobber 2 Skinny Mens Jeans
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bull-It Bobber 2 Skinny Mens Jeans
The Bull-It Bobber 2 is a skinny-fit Covec jean with AA-rated protection, a shower resistant coating and a rich blue finish.
These single-layer jeans are made from lightweight denim Covec with high resistance to cutting and tearing and lower thermal conductivity and bonded with the latest recovery yarns for stretch retention and an overall improved fit.
Stylish for wear off the bike as much as it is protective on the road, the jeans feature a four-way stretch thanks to the stretch panels above the knee and across the waist, finished with a shower resistant coating that provides light protection from the rain.
The Bobber 2 jeans are armed with CE level 2 hip and knee armour as standard, a traditional 5 pocket design provides ample storage and a bespoke synthetic leather patch on the back for a premium look.
- AA-rated protection
- High performance cut and tear strength, AA abrasion resistance
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort
- Lower thermal conductivity reduces the chances of friction burns
- Stylish stretch panels above the knee and across the back waist
- CE 1621 Level 2 hip and knee as standard
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design
- Shower resistant finish
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips
- Slim cut
- Rich blue finish with new patch design on synthetic leather
- Available sizes 28-40 (Short/Reg/Long)
Bull-It Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.
I bought a pair of these 'jeans' and they really don't look or feel like normal denim (Levi's in my case), the stretch fabric may make them easier to wear, but that's because they really are too slim (I'm a pretty slim bloke) and probably why they don't look or feel like denim. They really are too slim to wear over my street style ankle boots and you'll need to size the waist down to fit, although you'll then struggle to get your feet in with the armour in place and because they are so slim the knee armour is pretty obvious. The only positives are that the armour makes you feel less like a fool than just wearing a pair of ordinary denim and they are warmer on a cool autumn evening. I regret buying them especially at this price!