Bull-It Covert Evo Slim Mens Jeans
3 interest-free payments of £63.33 Learn more
Bull-It Covert Evo Slim Mens Jeans
The Bull-It Covert Evo is a slim-leg denim jean with AAA-rated protection, a shower resistant coating and a solid blue finish.
These high-performance jeans are made from stretch Covec denim with high resistance to cutting and tearing and lower thermal conductivity, bonded with the latest recovery yarns for stretch retention, as well as Covec Lite reinforcement panels at high impact zones for a AAA safety rating.
Stylish and casual for wear off the bike as much as it is protective on the road, the Covert Evo jeans are Armed with CE level 2 hip and knee armour as standard.
The water repellent coating allows light resistance to rain, a traditional 5 pocket design provides ample storage, and a synthetic leather patch on the back for a premium look.
- AAA-rated protection
- High performance cut and tear strength, AAA abrasion resistance
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort
- Lower thermal conductivity reduces chances of friction burns
- CE 1621 Level 2 hip and knee as standard
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design
- Shower resistant finish
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips
- Slim fit
- Light wash rich blue finish with new patch design on synthetic leather
Bull-It Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.