Bull-It Fury 17 SP120 Lite Ladies Jeggings
Bull-It Jeans Fury 17 Ladies Jegging SP120 Lite
The SP120 LITE range is a high-performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard (currently in draft). Our SP120 LITE range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance.
Reinforced with Covec's new SP120 LITE liner, the ladies Fury Jegging is an ultra-lightweight protective motorcycle skinny jean. The Fury Jegging is extremely light, weighing only 480grams a pair and perform to the AAA rating for abrasion resistance. The Fury jegging is available as a high waisted, skinny stretch denim in a dark indigo blue. We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and optimal fit on and off the bike. Fashion is achieved through the slim form hugging fit through waist and leg. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as CE level 2 knee armours and hip armour pockets for optional hip protectors, designed to fit Covec's range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec's SP120 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products, Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SP120 LITE liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- Covec thermal barrier inside - prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- CE level 2 knee armours as standard.
- Knee and hip armour pockets.
- 2 front pockets legging design.
- 3 leg lengths, short, regular and Long.
- Sizes UK 04 - 22.
- Shower-resistant finish all over.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.