* Bull-It Jeans Dirty Wash SR6 Mens - Blue
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
* Bull-It Jeans Dirty Wash SR6 Mens - Blue
Bull-It Jeans Dirty Wash SR6 Mens - Blue
The Bull-it Covec SR6 jeans are made with a traditional 12oz, 5 pocket denim outer. Covec SR6 is covered inside with a comfort mesh as well as pockets for knee and hip protectors. They also have an internal seem coloured trim so you can even wear them with a turn-up. Its laminated unique construction consisting of around 650 - 800gsm, offers better density and a softer knitted feel. Aramid fibres absorb moisture including humidity, sweat and rain. When an aramid gets moist in any one of these ways its performance is greatly undermined. Bull-it's LCP protection liner absorbs moisture at only one tenth of 1%. The performance of their liner is not affected when wet to any noticeable degree. Another key requirement in conjunction with abrasion resistance is cut resistance, these two elements are very important to prevent abrasion injury. Bull-it's cut resistant liner out-performs aramid fibres 3 times over.
- 12.5 oz denim with a grunge faded wash, 100% cotton outer
- Traditional 5 pocket and an additional coin pocket
- Leather belt patch with embroidered Bull-it logo
- Covec sew in label in rear right hand pocket
- Brushed metal matt finish button and front pocket rivets
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched
- Genuine YKK locking front zipper
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing
- UV laminate protector inside
- Micro climate inside – 1mm of airflow using Covec structure and cool mesh liner, keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool in the summer
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction
- 60% internal cover of Covec impact abrasion prevention layer
- Knee & Hip armour pockets for optional CE 1621 approved protectors
- Water repellent finish
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Bull-It brand.DOWNLOAD
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
I trolled most makes of jeans to buy , and found these jeans with a good write up , so took a chance and put an order for 1 pair. they just arrived, and tried them on , these jeans are the best fit and comfort I have ever tried on the fit is perfect the make of them is really perfect. so just to say how good they are I phoned for another pair which they put on for next day. so I am having such a good day I will try the lottery, try these and see for your self