Bull-It Jeans Oil Skin 17 Slim SR6 Ladies - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bull-It Jeans Oil Skin 17 Slim SR6 Ladies - Black
Bull-It Jeans Oil Skin 17 Slim SR6 Ladies
We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure maximum fashion, whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as our new adjustable knee armour pocket has been added that will fit both Covec’s CE Level 1 gravity armours and our new CE level 2 Phantom armours for Hip and Knee. The new armour pocket design has added comfort on the skin as the pocket folds onto itself hiding the Velcro and allows for perfect adjustment. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SR6 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products Bull-it jeans are finished with a water-repellent finish.
- 60% Covec SR6 liner coverage.
- 12.5oz stretch denim.
- Straight cut.
- 4 leg length options Short 29 inches, Regular 31 inches, Long 33 inches and Extra Long 35 inches.
- Waist sizes from 04UK to 22UK.
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- Wick away mesh for comfort, working with the Covec rib this creates increased airflow keeping you cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather.
- New fold and tuck Adjustable height knee armour pockets and thigh pockets for optional CE 1621 level 1 and CE level 2 armour.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- Mid height waist line, ensures good coverage for the lower back when riding.
- Straight cut with lower leg inside or outside of boot option.
- Inside waistband layer with Bull-it branded printing.
- Traditional 5 Pocket denim design.
- Flat Bull-it branded rivets for the front pockets and YKK zips.
- Water repellent finish.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Bull-It brand.DOWNLOAD
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Good quality jeans
I ordered these in the sale and they came up more like age 12 than size 12 but I contacted customer services to order two sizes bigger and they were really nice and helpful. The second size were too big so I dropped them off at the Camberley store and the size 14 that arrived very quickly were just right. They're very thick jeans and I have to wear a belt to stop them falling down because of the weight of them but I'm not a curvy shape so no hips to hold them up! And they are quite low waisted too . I ordered some phantom armour to go with these too which is brilliant, I barely notice it. Haven't tried them in the rain yet or washed them but ridden my bike and they're comfy to ride in. Thanks for your excellent customer service infinity