Bull-It Polygon Back Armour
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Bull-It Polygon Back Armour
Bull-It Polygon Large Back Protector
Compatible with all SR6 jackets, and the SR6 hoodie. This is a CE EN 1621 approved back protector. With the armour having flexibility it will mould to the user becoming more comfortable and much less noticable, whilst still giving complete protection.
- CE EN 1621 approved
- High impact performance
- Memory Elastene absorbs and dissipates energy, greatly reducing impact forces transmitted to the body
- Outstanding comfort
- Stable flexibility in cold weather
- Comes in sizes small, medium and large
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.