Bull-It Roadster SR6 Ladies Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Bull-It Roadster SR6 Ladies Jacket
Bull-It Roadster SR6 Ladies Jacket:
The Bull-It Roadster SR6 Jacket is perfect for old school style with bang up to date protection, performance and comfort. 60% of the jacket features an internal cover of Covec that is designed to resist abrasions and impacts. For extra added protection the elbows and shoulders has fitted protectors alongside a foam back panel.
The Roadster SR6 Jacket has multiple pockets so you will have no trouble carrying everything you need. A cool mesh liner works alongside the Covec structure to create a micro climate which means in hot weather you'll stay cool and you'll be warm in cold weather.
- Jacket made from 12.5 oz Mid blue denim with a faded wash
- Multiple convenient inner and outer pockets
- The outer pockets have zip closure
- Grey hoodie that can be removed when needed
- 60% Internal cover of Covec is designed to resist impact and abrasions
- Internal Covec thermal barrier that prevents transfer of heat from road friction
- Foam back panel
- Cool mesh liner that works with the Covec structure to create a micro climate that keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather
- Water repellent finish to offer some water resistance
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.