Bull-It Tracker 17 SR6 Mens Jacket
Bull-It Jacket Tracker 17 SR6 Mens:
Bull-It are well know in most motorcycle circles for the high quality denim clothing and gear that they make and the Bull-It Tracker denim jacket continues this high reputation, the jacket has a 13oz denim construction along with a covec SR6 inner liner inside it. The arms of the Tracker jacket are contoured and include elbow and shoulder armour as standard when you buy it. For further added protection the jacket has a pocket on the for a optional Covec back protector.
The Bull-It Tracker jacket has a water repellent coating for a bit of shower resistance if you find yourself caught short out on a ride, and it features ventilation on the front and back to let cool air into the jacket keeping you cool.
- 13oz denim construction on the outer
- Interior liner made from Covec SR6
- Contoured arms with shoulder and elbow protection as standard
- Pocket for optional Covec back protector
- Ventilation on the front and back
- Shower resistant water repellent outer coating
- Hi-visibility piping on the back
- 5 external pockets
- 1 inner pocket
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We at Bull-it Jeans ride, we raced, we love bikes. We work with Superbike teams, Flat Track, Long Track, Speedway riders and stunt riders, not foretting the Fire department and Bike Safe Police Teams - all with one thing in common - people exposed to high speed offs, Bull-it and Covec work together as solution providers for all.
Working with Covec™ for 2011, we’ve been designing materials fit for the purpose, fit for Bikers.
Aramids are great yarns, but not the ones for Bike jeans. They have many weaknesses, degradation through hydrolysis, Flex bending (fatigue), yarn on yarn abrasion and UV, as long as you don't bend your knees or your butt, wash in warm water, use a washing machine or dry in the sun you will be fine.....
Other high performance yarns typically abbreviated High Modulus Polyethylene's (UHMPE or HMPE), probably the last thing you want in your pants, unless you like 3rd degree burns. It has high thermal conductivity and passes road heat (friction heat_ straight through to the skin, these are the fastest melting yarns.
Avoid Polyesters and Polyamides too for the main protection materials, that are some fancy material names out there right now, but apart from Covec there are no other materials invented purely for motorcycle long life performance.
Well, that’s what we at Bull-it Jeans are about. Bikers making technical clothing that looks the nuts for bike nuts.