Caberg Horus - Scout
Caberg Horus - Plain
The chin guard of HORUS has the rotation movement independent from the one of the visor allowing the chin guard to be much closer to the shell and reducing the head wind effect while riding with the chin guard open.
The elegant design and precious technical features make the HORUS the ideal travel companion. The outer visor, “PANORAMIC ULTRA-WIDE VISOR” currently already in use on our top of the range LEVO and highly appreciated by the motorcyclists, offers one of the best wide eld of view in its category due to the ampli ed visibility in the front part equal to 82°. This great feature allows the motorcyclist to be completely immersed in the surrounding environment and to reduce considerably the movements of the head while checking the info on the dashboard or gps without losing the sight of the read ahead. HORUS is also equipped with an anti-fog Pinlock Max vision lens and an integrated sunshade Double Visor Tech visor easily maneuverable with gloves.
The ventilation system offers optimal comfort even in the most extreme conditions thanks to an air front vent on the chin guard and one large adjustable air intake on top, two rear air extractors, built-in channels present in the inner shell, and breathable fabrics for the liner that is entirely removable and washable.
Thanks to the inner space set for the microphone and speakers, HORUS is ready to be equipped with the new Caberg JUST SPEAK EVO Bluetooth communication system as well with the main BT systems already on the market.
HORUS is offered in the solid colors Matt Black, White Metal, and Matt blue; and in the graphic version SCOUT in three colors combination versions that are Matt Black/Fluo Yellow/Anthacite/Silver, Matt Black/Red/Anthracite/Silver, and White Metal/Red/Blue/Light Blue.
- Shell: lg chem hi-impact abs
- Double visor (clear + smoke)
- Quick release visor system
- Antiscratch visor with pinlock max vision
- Micrometric buckle
- Internal air-circulation
- Removable and washable liner
- Rain protection rims
- Removable wind-stop
- Wide visor max vision
- Ready for just speak evo or other communication systems in after market
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.