Caberg X-Trace - Savana
Caberg X-Trace - Savana
XTRACE can be used either in its full configuration with peak and visor or without the peak or also without the visor. All different configurations can be done without the use of tools.
XTRACE is offered in two outer shell sizes to offer the best fitting proportion between the shell volume and the motorcyclist’s head size. XTRACE is equipped with the DVT system (Double Visor Tech) that thanks to the integrated sunshade visor, easy to use, allows always to ride with the perfect light and maximum safety. The sunshade visor is anti-scratch treated, while the outer clear one is treated anti-scratch and prepared to fit the Pinlock lens.
Ventilation is guaranteed by 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves; the lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the two vents on top channel fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
The lining is completely removable and washable made with transpiring fabrics. The wind stop device under the chin guard of the helmet is removable as well as the breath guard. XTRACE is offered in the solid colors Matt black and White and in the graphic version SAVANA in two color combinations white/red/blue and orange/black/anthracite.
- Shell: lg chem hi-impact abs
- Double shell size
- Double visor (clear + smoke)
- Anti-scratch visor ready for pinlock
- Micrometric buckle
- Internal air-circulation
- Removable and washable liner
- Rain protection rims
- Removable wind-stop
- Removable peak
- Removable nose shield
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.